3.3.09

In one months time.

Well its only a month away now. Carter will be one. I am so sad. I can not beleive how fast this year went.

I have started the planning process we are doing a fire truck theme. I made the invitations my self. They are at the printer today getting printed.


This is what his cake will look like.

His shirt I am ordering him to wear during the party.
And this one is for after the cake.
We have around 80 (with around 20 of them kids) or so people invited. I am sure it will be a great day. We are hoping its warm enough out side that day. Not that we would be out side but at least the guys can hang out in the garage. As for food we are doing simple things. Its Carter's birthday and I believe he should be able to eat everything that is at his party right. So sandwiches, crackers, stuff like that.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, its gonna be such a cute party!! i love how the invitations and cake look,it should be a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete